We’re very excited to be the official bookseller for the Blue Metropolis Literary Festival and we’re looking for extra hands between Wednesday April 26th - Monday May 1st.
Responsibilities would include:
- Delivering books between offsite locations during the festival
- Helping set-up and take down of onsite bookstore during the festival
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License
- Has legal use of a registered vehicle between April 26th-May 1st
- Confident and safe driver in Montreal
- Ability to speak/read/write/understand French and English
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent time management skills - punctual
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Available from Wednesday April 26th- Monday May 1st
- Available to communicate via text message.
- Adapts well to changing situations
- Passionate about comics/book industry
- Ability to work sales table at offsite events (customer service, working with a cash, working with sales systems)
Hourly wage is negotiable.
If you are interested in applying, please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter on or before April 18th, 2017. Please write : “Blue Metropolis : Driver Application” in the subject line.